Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 25

Picture of the day...
Hi-Viz
What I did today...
Today was my favorite day yet!  We got to go to the airport and then onto a plane!  The A330 is a huge plane!  I didn't realize it until today.  We are learning the different parts of the plane and we'll be going back each day this week.  So why was it my favorite day?  Well, we didn't have to sit in the boring classroom all day and just doing that made the day go by super fast. 
On a completely different note...I'm so sick of the snow!  I doubt I'll be doing any traveling/tourist stuff this weekend b/c of the snow and b/c of Ireland's lack of snow plows.  The airport is closed right now and I doubt we've even gotten 4 inches total.  They have yet to clear the sideways near our townhouses and I haven't seen one plow anywhere.  Have they even heard of salt? 


Days left in Ireland: 10

No comments: