Friday, December 17, 2010

Home...but not for long...


New Stamp in my Passport!

So my first ever trip went well.  I'm currently home.  The return flight is much easier then the going flight.  I think it was just a matter of daylight.  On the way out it was night and on the way back it was day.  Overall being a flight attendant really isn't a hard job, it's just a long job.  I mean today I have another flight and I'll be leaving the house around 2pm to get to the airport by like 3:30 then the flight takes off around 6pm and we'll land in Madrid by about 2am (8 MAD time).  I'll get to bed by 3am then.  So that's like 12 hours! 

I didn't do much in Madrid on my first layover so my plan for this coming trip is to go into the city.  So...I'll post more picture tomorrow or in 2 days or whenever it is that I'll be there.  I get so confused on the time.  (6 hours ahead)  I woke up today thinking it was Thursday.  It's not.  It's Friday just in case you weren't sure either.

No comments: