Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 32

Picture of the day...
Picture I took on the bus of Swords Castle
What I did today...
Passed! So tomorrow I get my wings! YAY. It's such a relief to know that I am finished and going home on Saturday. So first we jumped in the pool with a life jacket on. Easy. But just enough to get my hair wet. (Angry face!) Then we got 20 minutes to fix ourselves up. Um yeah. That went well. (not) Oh well, I just had frizzy hair all day. Then we said our SOS announcement. (Attention Attention this is an emergency announcement...) Passed that. Then we took another test. Passed that. Then we put out a fire outside. Fun. Then we pretended to fight an oven fire. Our team did awesome. It was actually kind of a fun day. Everyone passed. I think at least.

1 comment:

Miranda Hardy said...

Congrats Sara! This is great news.