Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 31

Picture of the day...
Me and Christy...this picture was from a few days ago.
What I did today...
Today was sad because my friend Christy went home.  She didn't pass her make-up test and so that was it for her.   End of the line.  She was so much fun to be around too.  We'll all miss her.  So that made today kind of sucky. 
Tomorrow is our practical.  If I pass tomorrow then I get my wings on Friday.  I guess if I don't then I'll be coming home a day early. 

Days left in Ireland:  3

2 comments:

Margie Gibson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie Gibson said...

You were nice to remember Christy. I am sure it was hard to see her drop out and not be there today. I will be thinking about you and sending prayers your way over the next couple of days. I love you.
Mom