Friday, November 5, 2010

Bored in the JFK airport...

Today's the day!  I leave for Dublin, Ireland tonight.  Wow!  Reality is starting to set in.  I still can't believe this is actually happening.  My flight leaves out of JFK tonight at 9:55PM.  I flew out to NY this morning.  So now all I have to do is wait around the airport all day.  (Thank you to Jet Blue for your internet hot spots!!!)  And then at 3PM I can check in at the Aer Lingus ticket counter.  Then at 5PM there is some kind of introduction meeting.  Then after more waiting I'm off!  I'll arrive in Dublin around 9:50AM.  Fun. Fun. 

1 comment:

Margie Gibson said...

Bye Sarah!

It will be fun to follow you on your blog and feel like we are all taking this journey with you. I love you and look forward to your first blog from Dublin.

Love, Mom