Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 9

Picture of the day...
Click on this picture to get a much better view.
What I did today...
Well, today I saw the lovely town of Mallahide and the little castle they have there.  It was really a pretty day with nothing but clear blue skys.  We walked down to the water and around the little village.  I ate scampi and chips which is basically fish and chips in a local restuarant there.  The food was good but I'm starting to get real sick of the food here.  I would love some chipotle!

4 comments:

Swimmer said...

Fun! Read any Irish books!?!?!

sarah darlington said...

Not yet! I really want to go to a bookstore and see if there covers on like Harry Potter and Twilight are different than in the US.

Linda Conroy said...

Everything is so beautiful!! Seems like you are doing really well! Thanks for blogging - so much fun to see what you did each day. Love you.

Swimmer said...

If the covers are different you have to get pictures1