Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 3

Picture of the day...
What I did today...
So today was my first day of actual training.  The first week is customer service stuff so it's no biggy.  I'm most annoyed right now they that are telling us specifically how to dress, what makeup to wear, and how to do your hair.  And let me tell you...curly hair does not fit into the Aer Lingus cookie cutter mold.  And apparently business casual in Ireland really means just plain buisness.  I have one business outfit and that will be what I wear everyday now because I'm going to spend all my euros on clothes.  The rest of my day was easy.  I learned how to lift and push properly.  The best part was probably lunch when this girl in my class (Noelle) said "I'll have the Lasagna" to the Shepard's Pie.  HAHA.  I had the Chicken Cordon Blue.  It was good.  Really good, actually.  That will be my authentic Irish food for the trip.

No comments: