Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 17

Picture of the day...
What I did today...Not much.  School.  Lunch.  More School.  Home.  Dinner.  Gym.  Shower (to come).  Study (to come).  Vampire Diaries (to come).  Talk to Adam (to come).  Bed (to come). 

I am excited for tomorrow.  Tomorrow is the half-way point to our training!  I'll be home in no time!  Yay.  But that does mean I only have 2 weekends left here so I really need to figure out what else I want to do while I'm here.  I'm also excited because tomorrow a few of us are going to the Pavillion to do a little shopping/christmas shopping for people back home.  And Thursday is Thanksgiving.  They are treating us all to a special 3-course dinner on Thursday. 

3 comments:

kdarling said...

Thanks for sharing all of this, Sarah. I will miss you at Thanksgiving!! I hope you are enjoying yourself. :) Love ya.

Margie Gibson said...

I am so glad you have a great attitude about using your time to its fullest. What a great experience you are having. Have a fun time shopping and I hope their thanksgiving dinner is a bit different to add a bit of a twist to your day. I miss you.

sarah darlington said...

Miss you both too! I'm going to miss not having thanksgiving dinner.