Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 14

Picture of the day...
Click on the picture to see a larger view. 
What I did today... School.  On a Saturday.  Ugh.  I did get a card in the mail from my mom (and one from my Gram and Pop a couple days ago!) so that was a nice surprise.  Thank you both! 
Today was the first day wearing our uniforms.  It the picture above we're all in the classroom excited for the day.  Then our instructor shows up and nit-picks us all apart.  The happy/excited attitude dropped after that.  One girl almost cried.  I was almost okay.  She's wants my lipstick darker still and my nail polish HAS to match.  I wanted to tell her to shove it. 

Irish Speak:
They say: "She's doin' my head in" and we say: "She's talking my ear off."
They say: "slagging" and we say: "messing with"
They say: "messer" and we say "joker or class clown"

No comments: