Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 1

This has to be a quick post since I'm about to leave for Swords Ireland on a quest to find internet (more internet, this is just tempory).  So I made it!  It was a very long day yesterday.  I sat in the airport all day.  Then I flew all night.  And I couldn't sleep on the plane (maybe 1 hour).  Then we had to walk a mile at the airport with my heavy luggage.  Then we went to the grocery store for a few things.  (????)  Then we made it to our townhouse.  I have two roommates.  My own room and my own bathroom.  The facilities are very nice.  I can't upload pictures on this weak internet connection.  So more to come later. 

3 comments:

Margie Gibson said...

Hi Sarah,
Sounds like you are getting lots of exercise so far. So glad you made it. I can't wait to hear more about your living arrangements, etc. How far away is Swords? Did you find better internet.

sarah darlington said...

I did find better internet and Swords is 4K away, so like 3 miles

Linda Conroy said...

Sarah -

Looks wonderful. Wish I could come and visit. Thanks for posting on your blog and letting us live vicariously thru you. Love you.