Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 19

Picture of the day...
Front Lobby of Roganstown
What I did today... Fire safety training.  Nothing practical yet, we just sat in class all day and learned.  But good news, I passed another one of my quizzes.  I have one more tomorrow and then our big exam on Monday.  I'm starting to think not all of us are going to make it.  You have to pass Monday's 60 question exam will at least a 90!  I'm sure I'll be fine.  If not, I guess I'll be seeing America sooner than I thought. 
The company did put on a very nice, 3 course meal for us at Roganstown (the hotel that keeps the townhouses we're staying at).  I hadn't been over to the hotel in a few days and was surprised to see how beautiful all there Christmas decoration were.  Dinner was pretty good and I did see a bit of American football on mute.
Chocolate peacan pie.  A little too rich for my taste. 

Kamaryn and I.

No comments: