Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 8

Picture of the day...
What I did today...
So today I went into Dublin again.  The guy who has been taking us to and from our training took us on a special tour.  It was really nice of him and it only cost us 10euro each.  (My cab ride last weekend to Dublin was 10euro each way.)  My favorite part of the day was seeing the Book of Kells.  The Book of Kells wasn't that great but with my admission to that I also got access into this really old, really cool, Beauty and the Beast style library.  That was my favorite part of the day.  I wish I could have taken a few pictures but cameras weren't allowed.  Here's a video I took today...


And a couple more pictures...
Park near Dublin.  Very pretty morning.  It was nice until around noon and then it rained all day.
Loved the St. Patty's Day stuff
A picture a found online of the Library at Trinity College.  It was very pretty.

1 comment:

Swimmer said...

Fun! I have always wanted a library like that... its one of those things I have always just wanted... Very decked out in the green in the last photo!